It is a gum for use in plates processors, for the protection of all types of lithographic plates during storage periods prior to re-printing, due to its efficient protective stability during extended periods of time.
- ✓ Excellent plate protection.
- ✓ It has a very good wetting characteristic.
- ✓ It is easily cleaned-out without leaving residues.
- ✓ The plates image areas are kept ink-receptive.
- ✓ Permanent elasticity. It doesn´t crack nor detaches itself from the plates´ surface.
- ✓ Slightly mild pH, adequate to the oxide layer.
- ✓ Nonaggressive to the plate´s aluminium oxide, nor its emulsion layer.
- ✓ Valid for application via the processor or manually.
- ✓ It contains corrosion inhibitors
It is supplied ready to use, in automatic plates processors, immersion trays and manually. Plate´s processors application: Use it directly, or diluted 1:1 with water.
When used manually, extend it over the plate´s surface, as evenly as possible, to avoid any possible excessive accumulation over the printing area
- Avoid gum buildup in image areas.
- Periodic cleaning on the applicator gum is advisable.
- Clean the gum tank if it will not used for periods longer than week.